White Oak Family Wellness is a chiropractic clinic in St. Charles, IL with a mission to provide patient specific services that will aid in improving health, with an emphasis on rehabilitation, pediatric health and pre-natal care. Chiropractic care focuses on the function of the joints and how that function can affect active daily living. A joint that has become dysfunctional can cause degeneration, hinder performance and affect the nervous, immune and organ systems of the body. Chiropractic treatment involves locating these dysfunctions and correcting them through manipulation as part of a patient-centered treatment plan aimed at whole body wellness. White Oak Family Wellness educates patients on their own health while providing chiropractic manipulation, acupuncture, nutrition, rehabilitation, Kinesio Taping, manual therapies and physiotherapy.
White Oak Family Wellness(630) 442-0057
Search Our Blog
- What is runner’s knee and how chiropractic helps
- Congenital Torticollis (Part 2): What you can do about your child’s head tilt
- Chiropractic and sports: The role of chiropractors in athletics
- Congenital Torticollis (Part 1): All about your child’s head tilt
- Headaches: the role of posture and what you can do about it